Sunday, October 17, 2004

Word Magazine - Entertainment and Music

Word Magazine - Entertainment and Music

Via Blognor Regis:

"I read every issue of the music monthy Q Magazine from January 1990 through to this spring when I'd finally had enough of the constant top 100 this, that and the other polls. I'm not sure whether I've outgrown the magazine or whether the magazine has gone downhill. I think the latter because the editors of Q back in the day, Mark Ellen and David Hepworth (who, famously, was once in a band at Oxford called Ugly Rumours with our present Prime Minister) now produce a magazine called Word."

Word Magazine writes about itself:

Word has already established a reputation as the most authoritative grown-up magazine in the entertainment and music market. Industry figures and readers have applauded the quality of its writing and presentation and its refreshing approach to its subject.

This sounds good enough that we might buy a copy.

No comments: